My RM Nickel K&M and Silver Date Cluth have arrived (almost)!

xmelissax

O.G.
Apr 22, 2007
My last order from the sample sale, the nickel kiss&makeup just arrived and it is gorgeous! The silver date clutch I ordered from bluefly is supposed to arrive today too, and it out with the courier. I can't wait! Come on DHL. I will post pics here later today when I have both of them:smile:

*I just realized I misspelled clutch in the title of this post,haha. oh well!

I hate DHL. They delivered the package to my neighbors house, not mine! Luckily my neighbor is nice and brought it over, but if I had a less than honest neighbor it might have been bad for me. I called DHL to report it though, so hopefully it doesn't happen again. Ugh!

I will post pics later!

Here are the pics I promised.

Silver Date Clutch, both folded and unfolded.
dateclutchfolded.jpg

dateclutchunfolded.jpg

Kiss&Makeup in Nickel.
RMKissandMakeupNickel.jpg

Yay, mine arrived too and I love it! I think I'm even going to use it as the clutch for my wedding. Here are some additional pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2253.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,245
  • IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 40
I'm in the midst of planning a wedding too. Using it at the wedding does sound like a great idea! I also love that it has the fleur de lis lining. My MAM has it, and I much prefer it to the white and black floral canvas like lining my other bags have.

Yay, mine arrived too and I love it! I think I'm even going to use it as the clutch for my wedding. Here are some additional pics.