Thank you to a VERY special Coachie!

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
I love lots of y'all on here but someone went out of her way to add a smile to my face. A true RAOK and I am not even in the RAOK this time. I want to thank Voodoo for sending a sweet gift. She (and her daughter) sent a box with two candles- Warm Apple Pie and Hazelnut Creme (and OH do they smell DIVINE!) to "light up" my day, a push pop for each of the boys, a nice card, and the best thing- a very sweet handwritten note from her daughter. Thank you SO much Voodoo! And thanks to everyone who has pm-ed me. Y'all have really touched my heart :shame::flowers:

gift2.jpg

gift3.jpg

Very sweet!!! How is your DH doing??

Decent. He's in a bit of pain but on some pretty good pain pills. He got on the computer at his brothers and we were IM-ing each other during lunch time today. He was cracking me up because he almost never gets on line and doesn't know the abbreviations like LOL and KWIM. So I would give him one and he would guess what it meant. Some of them had me rolling on the floor.

Decent. He's in a bit of pain but on some pretty good pain pills. He got on the computer at his brothers and we were IM-ing each other during lunch time today. He was cracking me up because he almost never gets on line and doesn't know the abbreviations like LOL and KWIM. So I would give him one and he would guess what it meant. Some of them had me rolling on the floor.

How about "HIBANC" (Honey, I bought a new Coach). :graucho: