Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser

tmc089

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I just saw a commercial for that new Neutrogena "Wave" Power Cleanser...has anyone tried it or something like it? Does it really make your skin all nice and soft and pretty-ful? TIA ladies!

I purchased this last week and love it! It does make your skin really soft and clean. BUT, I notice in the day time that my nose tingles...its really weird and has never happend before, I THINK its from the wave... weird....

I purchased this last week and love it! It does make your skin really soft and clean. BUT, I notice in the day time that my nose tingles...its really weird and has never happend before, I THINK its from the wave... weird....

Was this like...an weird tingling?... Or like when drink soda and your nose tingles?

Which would you say is better? I tried the microdermabrasion from Neutrogena and did not care for it.

Well, they both serve different purpose, so it depends on what your looking for. The wave is said to clean deeper into the pores, my 24 year old skin needs this. You should try it, I purchased it at CVS for 13.99.

Also, I put my own soap on it after the soap pad washes away. And make sure you always throught the pad away after each use.