Went to COACH today and went WILD over this set, PICS

Aug 2, 2006
OKAY... So I was really bad today :shrugs: but it was :heart: at first sight and a GOTTA HAVE IT!!! Love it sooooooooo much that I have already put my thing into it and am not waiting until spring, NO WAY!
There is one pc that I still have to get and that is the med cosmetic case to match, its so darn cute.:drool: I know there are many photos of the Heritage line on TPF but none of them shows the true beauty if this bag... as many photos as I have seen did not prepare me for the beauty of this bag/set.
I also seen the Heritage XL satchel in Brown and I really liked it other than the color, I thought it would be huge huge but it really is not that big/huge... just large. I also seen the MED. Heritage satchel In Brown and White but to me it was just a little plain compared to the XL one because it does not have all the hardware/extras on it :tdown: NO OFFENCE if any one has it but I wish they would have dressed it up just like the XL one.
Okay here are the photos , they are not the best since its night and I couldnt wait to rip the tags off to put my thing in it :yahoo:

Picture679.jpg

Picture675.jpg