What do you think of these sandals?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
What do we think of these? I'm not buying anything for quite a while :shame: They're not on my list, but I just wanted to see what you all think of these sandals, since I don't think they have been mentioned before. Available in blue and grey. I really like the blue - they're a pair of great, simple sandals in a fun color. The leather strap over the toes looks soft, and they're probably pretty comfortable.

0452599846772_275x275.jpg

0452599846772_CGREY_275x275.jpg

The blue version is particularly beautiful, but I found them very uncomfortable. These look like a style that would make it to sales time so I'd wait until then to get them marked-down.

Ack! Uncomfortable? That's sad to hear :sad: I was thinking the same thing about them eventually going on sale. I'm on a ban until then, anyway :angel:

I tried this shoe and also found it very uncomfortable, I also feel the same way about this shoe in the wedge version. I think that the strap that goes across your toes is just too thin for my foot so I get that unattractive spill-over. Saks in NY has this shoe in lots of fun bright colors and in patent leather too!
Cristina - I can see that you really like blue nowadays!

I tried this shoe and also found it very uncomfortable, I also feel the same way about this shoe in the wedge version. I think that the strap that goes across your toes is just too thin for my foot so I get that unattractive spill-over. Saks in NY has this shoe in lots of fun bright colors and in patent leather too!
Cristina - I can see that you really like blue nowadays!

:lol: I do! It's such a great color for spring. There are so many beautiful CLs in blue this season (ahem, blue new simple pumps :nuts:).

I saw the wedge version a couple of weeks ago, and the SA said they were extremely uncomfortable. Even if they go on sale, it sounds like I'll pass on these.

I just bought a style similar to this called the cipria and they are extremely comfortable... I wonder what the differences between this Pass and Cipria are because the style looks the same to me.

I love the blue! Too bad they are uncomfortable... do you think the straps will stretch after a while? I would think you would need your true US size for these?