So How Do We Feel About this Bag?

Caramel_QT

Dec 9, 2007
012508_home.jpg

Is that the XL satchel? I think it's cute but if it is it was really big!

Yeah it is the XL satchel... i don't know why they put XL... i haven't seen the actual inside of the bag, but have held the SA's bag with all her stuff in it for an example so I could order my bag... I think the dimensions aren't really that big compared to a lot of bags (example Carly bag is bigger). IRL the bag isn't that big at all, its a nice size satchel, I think the online pics don't do it justice, if you see it IRL you'll probably have a different opinion...:smile:

i saw it today and i am going back tomorrow to get it - that is how much i liked it - i usually dont do alot of signature pieces, but this one is just beautiful - the color really pops! now if it was just a pink.... i bet the other colors are great too. i am getting the red one shown.

Yeah it is the XL satchel... i don't know why they put XL... i haven't seen the actual inside of the bag, but have held the SA's bag with all her stuff in it for an example so I could order my bag... I think the dimensions aren't really that big compared to a lot of bags (example Carly bag is bigger). IRL the bag isn't that big at all, its a nice size satchel, I think the online pics don't do it justice, if you see it IRL you'll probably have a different opinion...:smile:

I see :yes: It's funny because when I saw it was XL I was put off because Coach makes such huge bags.. then I read the dimensions and was still interested, and then a couple of girls on here bought them and posted pics and once again I was put off because the size seemed big. I will have to wait and see it irl. Thanks! :tup: