HH Ana bag on (awesome) sale...should I do it?!

I think you already answered your own question - you love it, and it is a great deal - go for it!

That bag will look fantastic for spring and summer with the white leather! :yes:

Just got an email from Hayden-Harnett...havinig a sale starting today.
Problem is, can't get onto their website...wonder if everyone else is trying to do the same thing...
ANyhoo, you may want to check there first but that Ana bag looks like a great buy. LIke their bags a lot!

I say go for it - that's a killer deal, and the best part - if you decide you don't love it, Bluefly has the most excellent return policy/customer support. I LOVE Bluefly. The Ana bag is SUCH a unique bag!!!

Good choice.....who knows, maybe HH's server crashed.....doubt you would get as great of a deal anyway considering the price on bluefly.....
Best of luck...wear it well!!
In the meantime, I have fallen in love with yet another HH bag and I can't log on to their darn website!!!! ARRGHGHHGHG

Good choice.....who knows, maybe HH's server crashed.....doubt you would get as great of a deal anyway considering the price on bluefly.....
Best of luck...wear it well!!
In the meantime, I have fallen in love with yet another HH bag and I can't log on to their darn website!!!! ARRGHGHHGHG

I hate when websites are down...really makes me upset!!

good luck and let us know if you get it!!

i think you did the right thing! i haven't seen that particular Ana bag on the HH site since summer, so i would highly doubt it would show up on this supposed current sale. i think it's treesrgreen who owns this bag and LOVES it? i saw that on bluefly and was really tempted too! i saw this plaid tweed on another bag and it's really soft and thick and luxurious. a really beautiful textile!

YAY!! thanks for the good thoughts guys...who knows how long that bag would be in stock for and I just had to scoop it up!

You guys should get on bluefly...there are so many other things on sale!