Gucci over a ring?

Ahhh this is a tough one... because i myself usually pick handbags over jewelry. BUT i know in my heart i should pick the jewelry because it would have much more sentimental value. I would never sell any of my jewelry that my husband buys me but i know in the future, i would likely sell off bags i don't use.

But go with what you have been wanting more.

5 years.... wow tabbi if you are getting a ring it better have a huge rock on it. ;) But seriously, go with the purse and tell him if you are to get a ring it has to be for a different occasion. :rolleyes:

If I'm correct, an eternity ring is the one with diamonds all the way around the ring, kinda similar to a tennis bracelet, get what I mean? hehe well I decided to go for the ring since I could always buy a wallet for myself if I wanted. But a ring coming from a person you love, that's something special right? Thanks so much girls! :tup:

If I'm correct, an eternity ring is the one with diamonds all the way around the ring, kinda similar to a tennis bracelet, get what I mean? hehe well I decided to go for the ring since I could always buy a wallet for myself if I wanted. But a ring coming from a person you love, that's something special right? Thanks so much girls! :tup:
Good pick. That's what I would of picked, you can get a wallet anytime but a ring is more special :tup:

u had e same thinking as mine, we could always buy a wallet ourselves, but we couldnt buy a ring for ourselves right?:tup: