Jimmy Choo Missed the Mailman by 15 minutes!

Thanks to all of you!

Without all the great help that you girls gave me and inspired me with I would have end up at Wilson's again last year!

JM you deserve the credit for me buying a Jimmy CHoo though It was that terrible Ring thread:cursing: that got me looking at them!
And then wanting to get Colette one, then it became almost compulsive!:yahoo::tup:

And the rest of you!
I realized just how great your support was for one and other after the way you help JM with Ring thread and my D&B mess and what got me was that you all acceted me just like I was one of you!:blush:
All I can tell you is most guys on the the audio forum would never treat a woman as kind as you girls have treated me!
They real could learn from you all!:lecture:
You all really melted some more of that ice off this DH's heart!:blush:

I'VE SAID IT ONCE,
AND IVE SAID IT TWICE,
AND I'LL KEEP SAYING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GIRLS ARE,
REALLY THE BEST
AND I MEAN IT!!

Matt:angel::angel:

Congrats Matt!!! And awesome pics of the bag, looks like a Choo pro. ;) All the great angles! And your story's adorable. Everyone, raise your drinks - Here's to love..:drinks: and tights.. and guitars.. and above all.. to Jimmy Choo. By the way - your big bold fonts are influential too. :amuse:

Mick - yup, you helped break his ice. I think you've met a match. lol! :roflmfao:

Congrats Matt!!! And awesome pics of the bag, looks like a Choo pro. ;) All the great angles! And your story's adorable. Everyone, raise your drinks - Here's to love..:drinks: and tights.. and guitars.. and above all.. to Jimmy Choo. By the way - your big bold fonts are influential too. :amuse:

Mick - yup, you helped break his ice. I think you've met a match. lol! :roflmfao:

Thanks Abi,

HERE! HERE!
TOO ALL THE ABOVE, :drinkup:
AND ALSO TO THE GIRLS HERE AT THE PURSE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinks:

"You all really melted some more of that ice off this DH's heart!:blush:"

^^matt? i find it very hard to believe there is or ever was any ice on your :heart:!:P
peeps with ice on their :heart: are not as passionate as you are about anything.....(for reference -- see mick's ex husband: mr hoity toity big shot plastic surgeon with rod planted firmly up his bum :yucky:)
i'm so happy the lovely choo ladies were able to help you :tup:and i'm sure collette is gonna LOVE it! ;)can't wait to hear her reaction! is she gonna post with us? :yes:

Matt - You did a great job! I can't wait for your Colette to see her new Choo bag. How are you going to do the big unveil?

I was thinking of switching it with one of D&B Zebra Bags I got her for Christmas that in it sleeper bag in closet!:P
Then wrapping up the the D&B in the JC Sleeper and giving her that!:wtf:
Should be Quite the Reaction!:yahoo:
I know I'm terrible!
See there is a price for having a DH like me!
:roflmfao:
So what do you all think of that one?:rolleyes: