Ebay prices going up or down?

I think for sure AS just seem to be low in value since it's plain-ish along with notte/bianco/fumo.

I don't get denaros, but in a way I do. I barely see it around and to me it seems like one of the first items to sell out since it's small.

Coug: Nice! I got a really nice deal on my inferno wallet too! I L.O.V.E it!

I think for sure AS just seem to be low in value since it's plain-ish along with notte/bianco/fumo.

I don't get denaros, but in a way I do. I barely see it around and to me it seems like one of the first items to sell out since it's small.

Coug: Nice! I got a really nice deal on my inferno wallet too! I L.O.V.E it!

That's true, Denaros always sell out first. And, yes, I heart my Inferno D too!

Adios Star is cute, but the problem with it is that it stains easily, and it's tough to get good placement. I like Adios as a character, but if Adios isn't your fave I can see it not being top of the list. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that I got my Stellina super-cheap from SH. Cute placement, too. It was nice to get a toki print for no $ for once!
Did anybody spot that $90 BIN AS Denaro on ebay right now? Sheesh.

Right before Christmas, the prices were very low... but even if they bidding starts at 0 nowadays it seems to skyrocket to almost retail in the last minute. I've always wanted a foresta print but those are rediculously expensive...

I do hope that they re-release some of the prints. It may lower the value of the existing prints but its better than people resorting to fakes or selling authentic items at rediculous prices!!

Do you think this AS Zucca actually sold for that super low price? :confused1: I checked the seller's feedback and the brand new buyer did not leave feedback for the seller :shrugs:
And that seller's no longer a registered user.. Odd. Well, I saw a L'amore BV go for $71 and then a month later I saw one go for over $200..so I suppose anything is possible. :shrugs:

Anyone noticed the amount of tokidoki bags for bid now? Like the amount just cut in half. I use to do searches on tokidoki bags and it would be around 500, then Xmas was close and it was closer to 700, now it's just less than 400... (I mean the total amount of bags up for bid/sale not just the auction style bid)

The prices are fair-ish (Not really for the BIN) but it's like a wipeout of bags? Maybe I'm overexaggerating.

I agree that there's a lot less total bags for sale on ebay.

I can hardly find any Spiaggia prints on ebay at the moment, I'm sure I saw a lot more before Christmas.

There's some nice Pirata ones that I'm drooling over, but even those aren't as numerous.

I think prices will go higher . If you look at e-bay today for example sure there are fourteen pages when you do a search for Tokidoki . But how many of them are hand bags ? About 371 and from those many are Adios Star , Vacanze , Tutti , all the newer prints . There seems to be shortage on some of the earlier prints . I think the re-realeases will only drive the prices higher as only a select few will get the very good print placements and paying the higher retail that Hawaii and Guam have , while others will put them on e-bay driving the original releases up . Case in point I recently resorted to buying a Foresta Gioco the Hawaii re-realease for $ 255.00 ! I was holding out for a Foresta Zucca but there seemed to be few available or if I found one I was'nt happy with the print placament . I figured if I'm now paying a premium I better get exactly what I want ! The Gioco was my second choice and I did buy it from another Tokidoki forum . If you look on e-bay there are currently four Giocos available at around the same price all but one I think are the Hawaii re-realeases and they are all at the same price . If you really want a hard to find piece it seems a premium price will be in order . I want two more prints so I will take my time with those purchases because again I know I'll be paying so much more than they were at retail =-( .

Spiaggia print is certainly being sold at a premium at the moment... I'm looking at a campeggio (BIN $244.99), a stellina (BIN $179.99) and giocos (BIN ~$225) They all have print placement I absolutely adore, but the price is making it extremely difficult to justify.

I also have shipping costs of approximately $25-$40 to add on top of that since I'm in Australia. Very sad! :sad:

I think prices will go higher . If you look at e-bay today for example sure there are fourteen pages when you do a search for Tokidoki . But how many of them are hand bags ? About 371 and from those many are Adios Star , Vacanze , Tutti , all the newer prints . There seems to be shortage on some of the earlier prints . I think the re-realeases will only drive the prices higher as only a select few will get the very good print placements and paying the higher retail that Hawaii and Guam have , while others will put them on e-bay driving the original releases up . Case in point I recently resorted to buying a Foresta Gioco the Hawaii re-realease for $ 255.00 ! I was holding out for a Foresta Zucca but there seemed to be few available or if I found one I was'nt happy with the print placament . I figured if I'm now paying a premium I better get exactly what I want ! The Gioco was my second choice and I did buy it from another Tokidoki forum . If you look on e-bay there are currently four Giocos available at around the same price all but one I think are the Hawaii re-realeases and they are all at the same price . If you really want a hard to find piece it seems a premium price will be in order . I want two more prints so I will take my time with those purchases because again I know I'll be paying so much more than they were at retail =-( .

Other than the change in the qee, what other differences are there in the foresta reprint and the original release? I have a first gen. foresta denaro and just purchased a first gen. zucca so i was wondering what to perhaps look out for?

^ I was a little lazy to read the bigger post you quoted, but for the second generation isn't it the hardware that's different? (the LeSportSac chain thing? For example, the OP's hardware is green and the second release is silver. Also the differences in QEE (well OP at least).

I know that the green vs. regular hardware is the difference between the OP. but i was thinking in terms of the foresta prints. What is the difference between the original foresta print and the newly released reprints?

I'm almost positive the one i bought was a first print foresta, just wanted to see what was the difference other than the change in qee? because can't someone just take a reprint and slap on a qee from another bag and call it a first print?