Ebay prices going up or down?

Spiaggia print is certainly being sold at a premium at the moment... I'm looking at a campeggio (BIN $244.99), a stellina (BIN $179.99) and giocos (BIN ~$225) They all have print placement I absolutely adore, but the price is making it extremely difficult to justify.

I also have shipping costs of approximately $25-$40 to add on top of that since I'm in Australia. Very sad! :sad:

humm my stellina sold for $130 something yesterday lol... BIN are sometimes way more expensive than the bidding + most of the Toki items aren't selling if you look at the completed items. So I'd say prices are low especially since a lot of the crazy people that have insane collections are starting to weed theirs out and a lot of people jumped on the Toki selling bandwagon during the holidays so there's a surplus amount IMHO compared to when I first started collecting. Just a few at a time sell and the sellers that mass sell will just relist until it will sell for the price they want

And 2nd Gen Forestas are the same as 1st I'm pretty sure of it. So there's no telling which is which :sad:

I think once the re-release comes out this year the prices will go up again...esp with the ones that will be re-released...like the paradiso, inferno, I forgot what the other one was...but I think those the prices will go pretty high...

I agree that when the next set of re-releases hits starting next month those bags will go much higher such as Paradiso , Infreno , and the third re-release which is L'Amore . And as several other posters have mentioned that besides the qee there is no way of telling between a first and second release . So my guess that the earlier prints will ony continue in value .

I bit the bullet and bought the spiaggia campeggio I mentioned earlier. I totally fell in love with the print placement, but paid a premium for it (well I think I did, I've never spent this much on a bag before!! Aahh!!).

Just need to wait for it to arrive in the post in the land down under! :upsidedown:

I haven't been collecting long but I noticed that in the couple of weeks before the Foresta re-release, no one was really buying Forestas even at good prices. I think everyone was waiting, and then the re-release Forestas hit and the prices were SO high. So I'm thinking it's going to be that with way with these next re-releases. It's all about placement though, as with most, I'm willing to pay extra for that perfect bag!

prices are definitely off the roof. i'm "new" in selling Toki's and i've found ways to cut fees. i've never charged over retail yet, because i've found no need for it because i get my Toki's at good deals. but if it comes down to selling my personal collection (all of them paid on retail), for some god forsaken reason, like the end of the world, then i'll do it.

i've seen a lot of Toki sellers, buying and then reselling and i think that's the cause for the astronomical pricing. they're just making a profit for paying originally over retail to begin with.