pink fishnets- what to wear with?

CTgrl414

Mar 3, 2007
I bought some pink (watermelon not light pink) wolford fishnets off ebay for a great deal and now I'm wondering what I'm going to pair them with!

How would you fashion mavens on here make them look hot not tacky? Thanks!

I like the way fishnets look layered over other tights. And I think with the right outfit they won't look tacky, but I would keep it pretty simple so you don't end up looking like Rainbow Brite...

I like the way fishnets look layered over other tights. And I think with the right outfit they won't look tacky, but I would keep it pretty simple so you don't end up looking like Rainbow Brite...

I was totally going to mention layering! pink with black tights under and a black mini dress or skirt with black flats would look super cute

Stay away from mixing them with black.. It will only look like you're a 14 year old wannabe punk, i don't care how you wear it. Instead, try it with something a bit more unexpected and sophisticated.

0477182662782_ASTL_300x400.jpg

^^ something like this wool dress..

add your pink fishnets..

pinkfishnets.jpg

add some fairly simple over the knee socks that can scrunch and look stylish.. these are perfect..

product_variety_4813.jpg

and a nice sleek boot like these..

index.jpg

and top with a structured bag in a light colour to keep it as feminine and pretty as possible..

index.jpg

I like Sammy's idea, I have tights just like the ones you have and I always wear them with knee high boots or socks, and then a romantic,pretty dress. Nothing black or I feel like I look like an illustration and too "graphic" if you know what I mean...