Just curious.....how many CLs are in your closet???

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Let's see who has the largest collection of CLs in their closet. FYI....this thread will not be shown to any SO or parents! Haha Let the counting begin....

I have 6, so far......:happydance:

FedEx delivery from Saks just now.......make that 8!!! SQUEAL

Nude Patent Prive Peeps and Black Come Boots (sale from $1095 to $423). Had to buy them for that price!:yahoo:

FedEx delivery from Saks just now.......make that 8!!! SQUEAL

Nude Patent Prive Peeps and Black Come Boots (sale from $1095 to $423). Had to buy them for that price!:yahoo:

Oh nude patent Privé's ......:drool:

I have only six, I started out a little over a month ago.
I did order the ariella talon from mytheresa and they should come in early next week that would make it 7.

I think I have like 10? I have two possibly coming by March.

Do you guys ever think that one pair of CL = a bag of some sort? Its like buy a LV Speedy 25 every time!

I think I have like 10? I have two possibly coming by March.

Do you guys ever think that one pair of CL = a bag of some sort? Its like buy a LV Speedy 25 every time!

When I bought my first Balenciaga bag, I thought, this is equal to my mortgage! Ever since then I have been desensitized with the price of CLs or bags. I was able to accumulate so much last year because of a job promotion, but I have since stepped down from that position, yet still spend like I never left. I am trying to slow down.