Kristin C, Heidi M, Spencer P, Lauren C and Audrina P all @ Cloverfield Premiere!

kirsten

O.G.
May 9, 2006
It seems reality TV stars came out in droves last night!

Lauren Conrad’s other rival, former Laguna Beach hottie Kristin Cavallari, also came out for the L.A. premiere of Cloverfield held at the Paramount Studios Lot on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

“I haven’t seen Lindsay [Lohan] in a while, so it’ll be nice to see her tonight,” said Kristin to USA Today. “I’m really proud of her that she took (her addiction) seriously this time.”

kristin-cavallari-cloverfield-pr-3.jpg

kristin-cavallari-cloverfield-pr-2.jpg

kristin-cavallari-cloverfield-pr-1.jpg

kristin-cavallari-cloverfield-premi.jpg

Conveniently, Lauren Conrad’s rival Heidi Montag and fiance Spencer Pratt attended the L.A. premiere of Paramount’s Cloverfield held at the Paramount Studios Lot on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

Yes, fiance. The wedding is apparently back on–Heidi was seen wearing her engagement ring again!

When asked if they wouldn’t mind crossing paths with Lindsay Lohan, Heidi told USA Today, “I would love to meet Lindsay!”

Spencer happily added he’d love to “share a bottle of water with her.”

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premiere-0.jpg

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premier-2.jpg

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premier-3.jpg

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premier-1.jpg

heidi-montag-cloverfield-premiere-1.jpg

Fashion designer Lauren Conrad and BFF Audrina Patridge take in the L.A. premiere of Paramount’s Cloverfield held at the Paramount Studios Lot on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, Lauren cleared up some rumors about being fired from Teen Vogue: “No, no, it was a decision I made because I was kind of done,” she told People. “I’ve been doing it for about two years, so I’m kind of done.”
And which job will she be transitioning into?

“Honestly, I can’t tell you because I haven’t decided yet. I’m looking,” she added. “I really like working backstage at fashion shows, so I’m looking kind of in production. I love it. It’s like the most amazing high. It’s like the best feeling.”

lauren-conrad-cloverfield-premie-1.jpg

lauren-conrad-cloverfield-premie-3.jpg

lauren-conrad-cloverfield-premiere-.jpg

lauren-conrad-cloverfield-premie-2.jpg

I like Audrina's dress
Kristin looks so different now, I don't know what it is....
Lauren should try another pose lol , it's getting boring (and her dress is not pretty imo)
and Heidi....I don't like her dress, her nails and her new lips, ew

thanks 4 posting ;)

Lauren's dress does NOTHING for her bust... nothing.

Kristen looks a tad weird, I can't put my finger on it (though I don't like the dress).

Heidi looks super thin... and I think it is the same ring. We just can't see the center stone, which is pink :yes:

Heidi looks super thin... and I think it is the same ring. We just can't see the center stone, which is pink :yes:

maybe...but i love how they make a dramamtic announcement in Us Weekly about how they have ended their engagement and are now back together and engaged...they are such press whores it is almost repulsive...

sorry for the rant but to be together for ratings and what not just makes me mad...

ok i am better now!

Everyone looks great........
I'm just not liking LC dress, but she is pretty.
Kristin looks a little older or something IDK .........
Audrina has great eye make up, Love that green color of her dress.
Heidi big hair makes her look like a bobble head love her dress even her man is dressed nice.

I think Kristin has a different look going on then we are normally used to seeing her in but she does look nice and so does Audrina. I don't like Lauren's dress not flattering on her at all! And Heidi and Spencer together don't like them as a couple (they look very fake imo) and Spencer is just creepy!

I think Heidi has been reading here. . . anyone notice she refuses to show her teeth now?:lol:
Oh, maybe her lip job amde them numb and she can't smile :s