Constance ... Great Night Bag

Beautiful, it looks great on you!!! I have one constance in ostrich and I love that the straps are adjustable. I think it is a super bag. It really is a perfect evening bag in black! Congratulations!!!

Annayu - I like your style. Your black beauty is an absolute classic. You sure are making quite an impression with your pics.

I love constances. I know you ladies have seen mine a gazillions times, but I just love to show off my favourite bag:love:. Tehehe....I am such a proud mommy. Constances are great during the day as well as at night.

constance 1.JPG

Annayu - I like your style. Your black beauty is an absolute classic. You sure are making quite an impression with your pics.

I love constances. I know you ladies have seen mine a gazillions times, but I just love to show off my favourite bag:love:. Tehehe....I am such a proud mommy. Constances are great during the day as well as at night.

View attachment 333955

WoW ! I want the constance in all colors ... if i only I have a money tree:P

I have loved the constance for a very long time. It is classic & stunning. Alot of the True long time Hermes fans have that bag in many variations....it is great:heart::heart::love::flowers: