Do you keep all your bags or find yourself reselling?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
I notice that I tend to somewhat 'recycle' my handbags...buy one, use it a few times, then sell it, to fund something newer, more special. There are a few select bags I cannot part with, but I wonder..is this a foolish habit? Or do any of you get tired of a bag/style after a bit and trade/sell/buy as well? :sad:

I'm a stay at home mom so I just resell the ones I don't use. If I can afford a new bag without selling one I'll go for them. BTW My husband hates when I sell my bags, but I think is unfair for him to give me the bags I want while i have a couple sitting in the closet.

It will sound strange, but i feel uncomfortable it i have more than 5 bags, because i know, i cannot use them as much as i wish.
i think, it is nothing wrong about to find out what really fits you and recycle the bags....

I'm on constant "recycle" mode.I keep about 5 or 6 bags at a time. I seem to regret after I sell though, so one of my New Year's resolutions is to keep a moderate amount for a longer period of time.

I haven't sold any of my bags but in some occasions I have gven them to good friends who i knew they would be happy to have. I knew that the money that I would take from selling would be nothing compared to happy faces...Don't take me wrong it's not pity...I simply love them..

My friends are the ones that make my world magical...

I have my LV bags, however my coach ones have been sitting in closet and thinking of selling those to help fund my lv obession

Same here. I just purchased my first LV (speedy) and I admit I might be hankering after a second one soon.

I'm going to start weeding out all my non-designer handbags soon. I was going to sell my Coach collection too but dh gifted some of them so it's going to be tough. Pretty sure my bags outnumber my clothing.... :huh:

Same here. I just purchased my first LV (speedy) and I admit I might be hankering after a second one soon.

I'm going to start weeding out all my non-designer handbags soon. I was going to sell my Coach collection too but dh gifted some of them so it's going to be tough. Pretty sure my bags outnumber my clothing.... :huh:

I hear ya there...I used to be a huge clotheshorse (esp. shoes and coats), but now, I don't really care so much anymore..in fact, I've sold a lot of it on ebay or donated to Goodwill...purses (namely, LV) is my obsession now!!! :love: