OMG! I need/want a tote!! ^^

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Hello my TPF`ers!!

I haven't posted in here in awhile due to my new job and school about to start up again! However I have come back and ready to go post crazy!! and to start that off I am in need of some serious opinions!! :biggrin::biggrin:

The lovely DBF has agreed to split on a new bag of my choice!! But I am totally stuck on what I would want!! :yahoo:

Two bags I have in mind are..

:heart:Signature Gallery Tote
:heart:Large Heritage Tote

I would've liked the Stripe totes but.. I really would like a zip-top closure!

I was wondering which one of the two you lovely tPF`ers would choose!

The gallery tote would be much easier to get! (at the store) and the heritage I would have to order thru JAX (i believe) and I don't know if I have the patience for that!! Eeek!!

Which one would you gals pick.. also.. if they're any other totes from coach that I might have missed.. do let me know!!

:tup:

I know that Dillards and Macy's have their gallery totes on the clearance rack.. (and for a awesome price) and I always wanted a gallery tote!

But that heritage tote.. is just.. so.. prettttty! Haha.. I don't know! I'm afraid that the handles on the heritage tote would discolor because it's really light!!

If anyone has modeling pictures of either purses! OMG! I would love to seeeee!!

OOOO you are so lucky to have you BF! I thought mine was going to die when I made him walk with me through the bag department at Macy's...we didnt even stop, we literally walked THROUGH it. Anyways, I LOVE the new heritage stripe tote...in a lovely shade of blue...or the white!

Question...how large is the large? Is it comparable to the travel tote?

These are the approximate measurements I took:

Top of tote length ~ 16.5 in
Bottom of tote length ~ 13.5 in
Height ~ 13 in
Width ~ 4 in

I think I saw someone else post the drop is 9"

I haven't ever seen the travel tote in person so I can't say for sure, but I've seen others on here say it's "huge" and I wouldn't consider the large heritage stripe to be "huge" at all. Hopefully some of the links I posted above will give you an idea :yes: