PayPal eChecks.... need help asap!!

oahctrec

O.G.
Jan 10, 2006
Here's the story... :crybaby:

So I'm dumb and can't learn... I opened another paypal account w/ my moms name and address. They froze my account because: I couldn't withdraw more than $500.00. I was waiting for my debit card to arrive to add and confirm it (the bank account was already confirmed). So I had two payments come in for a total of $2300.00, I sent them to my friend that has had her paypal account for 7 years.

I sent them to her so she can withdrawal and then send me the money. So I wake up and they freeze both of our accounts because of this I'm thinking...

Then on the other hand, I have two payments going out w/ total of a little of $5k. They've already withdrawn the money from my bank account... does that mean they will still go through?

I'd appreciate any help or information! :s I asked my sellers if they got any notification of cancellation, but they both said no. They can't cancel the transactions on their side either... so I don't know whats going on.

Thanks in advance for your help ladies! I really appreciate it!! :flowers:

(p.s. I haven't even though about the $2300.00 yet.. what will happen to that?!)

^ you lost me at your first sentence. they froze your account because you can't withdraw more than $500?? that doesn't make any sense to me...

when i was only able to withdraw $500, i was still able to get funds in, they just weren't going out of the account until i upgraded it.

what's ur friends withdrawl limit?

if the 5k is already gone, then the payment already went through.

have u called paypal?

lol sorry I knew it was confusing when I read it myself.

It's a new account, so you have to do two of three things to lift your withdrawal limit. It's set at $500.00 if you don't do the two things.

The three things are:
- Confirm bank account (I did this)
- Enroll in expanded use (was waiting to do this but needed debit card)
- Confirm ss#

Since I only had a $500.00 limit which I already used to w/d a previous transaction, I couldn't w/d anything else until I completed another step.

Yes my friends account didn't have a w/d limit.

Haven't called paypal. I just e-mailed them my information they requested.

You won't know for sure until tomorrow, if everything is legit & there are enough funds coming from the other parties account, then everything should go through smoothly.

Here's the story... :crybaby:

So I'm dumb and can't learn... I opened another paypal account w/ my moms name and address. They froze my account because: I couldn't withdraw more than $500.00. I was waiting for my debit card to arrive to add and confirm it (the bank account was already confirmed). So I had two payments come in for a total of $2300.00, I sent them to my friend that has had her paypal account for 7 years.

I sent them to her so she can withdrawal and then send me the money. So I wake up and they freeze both of our accounts because of this I'm thinking...

Then on the other hand, I have two payments going out w/ total of a little of $5k. They've already withdrawn the money from my bank account... does that mean they will still go through?

I'd appreciate any help or information! :s I asked my sellers if they got any notification of cancellation, but they both said no. They can't cancel the transactions on their side either... so I don't know whats going on.

Thanks in advance for your help ladies! I really appreciate it!! :flowers:

(p.s. I haven't even though about the $2300.00 yet.. what will happen to that?!)

I think that was a lot of money to move around in a short period of time - is your Paypal account just recently opened? I am sure this probably caught the attention of their fraud dept. (I am not saying you were committing any). They probably want to check things out to prevent fraud.

The account I opened wasn't a regular account as well. It was a business account. When you open a business account you tell them how much you expect to do in a month. I selected the 5-10k a month option. So they had to have expect it already.

I dont understand the 2nd part, where you said you have $5K going out...

I think they froze both your accounts because its kind of suspicious that youre sending so much money to another PP account...KWIM?

Anyone that opens an account only has a $500.00 withdrawal limit.

2nd part was that I am sending two payments out that total about $5k.

I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.