Bordeaux Blake is it too late????

calibaggal

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
I want the Bordeux Blake to be my first MJ bag. I have the ZC and the key/coin purse to match. I missed one on Shopbop and have been searching high and low. Does anyone have any ideas. There is one in ebay for BIN @ $749 but that is a bit too much for me right now. Any sightings at a better price????? Why didn't I get it earlier:sad:

I am in the same boat. Unfortunately, no luck for me just yet...I truly regret not grabbing one when it was available at such a great price :crybaby:Best of luck and hope you find one!!!

^ OMG yes, it is an obsession for me. Unfortunately, I've called different Nordstrom stores (even if they have the same computer system, I figured, they might have random returns) and Bloomies and NOTHING...

I hope we all get our wish one of these days. I will certainly be on the lookout so I will share any info I find!!!

^^ Me 3! Ladies we gotta band together to get what we want! ;) will keep u gals posted! Cali-which Nordie Racks are near u? I have never seen any MJs at the South Coast one, and havent been to the Brea one lately...Also, Xi- I was recently at the Rack in SF near Potrero, with no luck...