Food new Doritos flavors

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
I bought Sizzling PIcante Doritors yesterday and they were so good! I saw Jalepeno Pop (?) doritos too and I want to try those too. Did anyone try those?
I love how they have new flavors for doritos out but hate when they discontinue my favs! Some of the ones they discontinued: Baja Picante (from like 7 years ago), Salsa (not salsa verde), Guacomole. What are your favs??

Oooooh, I remember the days when I could eat Doritos! That was in my younger years when I could eat the extra good stuff. They were my favorite snack.

I used to really like Doritos. I tried some at my parent's house the other weekend and I thought they were icky! I guess what we like changes. I'd rather have some tortilla chips and some good guacamole if I am going to eat something along those lines. I could eat guacamole all the time!

I use to hate Doritos actually. My dad had a HUGE addiction to it! haha and all the school kids ate it for lunch all the time. So I didn't want to get sucked into it. Now I love it! Not the cheesy goodness one, but the different flavors like cooler ranch or salsa! (too bad they stopped it) =[

I used to LOVE doritos too! I must have od'ed on them, because just the thought makes me retain water from all that salt. Nevertheless, the cooler ranch were classic and fabulous. They also made a Four cheese chip, only had it once, but it was mighty tasty!

LOL...I saw a mixed bag several months ago...1/2 was hot wings and the other 1/2 was blue cheese.

^ I saw those too. That doesn't sound good to me at all!

I like the nacho ones, and the ranch ones are REALLY good with plain sour cream. I have to be in the mood for them, though. My siblings love them them, but I'll only eat them maybe once a year :shrugs:

Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese. love Doritos. They also had a flavor about 2 years ago that they only did for about one year, something with jack cheese..those were the best.