thoughts on this bag

ive seen angela/vanessa simmons carrying that bag on a few episodes of runs house. Personally im not a fan of epi at all..but if your attracted to the bag and it goes with your style then go for it!!!

I used to have the black one in a size 25. They are great! And unlike the monogram canvas they hold their shape! I recently saw one at the louis vuitton store in Century City and they are beautiful. I would definately get one.

ive seen angela/vanessa simmons carrying that bag on a few episodes of runs house. Personally im not a fan of epi at all..but if your attracted to the bag and it goes with your style then go for it!!!
L0L....that is actually why its on my mind...hehe...angela looked so cute carrying it, but I've never tried it on in person.

I have the red epi speedy in a 25, and I love it-- I get more compliments on it than any other bag.

The 30 would be much too big and heavy for me, though (I'm 5'6" and medium build). Epi is heavier than canvas, and the size 25 speedy is halfway between the canvas 25 and 30, sizewise-- in my opinion! Keep in mind it's also bulkier because there is no sag. IMO the 30 would be bumping into things a lot. Also the bright color does make it look bigger.

p.s. I don't find mine hard to get into!

I think you will be pleased with the epi speedy. I have the 25 in black and it is such an effortless bag. It goes from casual to dressy automatically!