Should I return?

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
I was just going through my bag closet and I was examining my satin fuschia clutch from cruise. I haven't used it yet and it looks like its balling up or something funky is happening to the satin. Mind you, its sitting in its dustbag in the box with all the receipts. No one has touched it. Should I keep it or return it and put that credit (paid the bill already) towards something else? It really is cute and the color is special. I am torn

Return it and get something you can get use out of and not have to worry about as much.

Although it is beautiful to look at, satin just seems so hard to take care of... especially a clutch. When I bought my timeless clutch, they mistakenly sent me the satin instead of the caviar that I had ordered. It was beautiful, but I was so scared that I might snag it, being that I have such dry hands. LOL I would also worry about applying lotion on my hands prior to carrying a satin bag, in case the oils from my hands leave a stain on it. Yikes!

Needless to say, it would have been too much maintenance for me owning a satin bag. I quickly put it in the dustbag, took it back to Saks and had them send me one in caviar.

I have a rule. Once it exists the closet and it put back into the bag for return thats it. Its going back. I have a caviar timeless clutch and I barely use that. So thank you ladies, its going back to NM.

Satin is high maintenance and if you have not used it for any of the Christmas or New Year parties, you probably would not use it. So, yes, return sounds sensible.