I'm so bummed out.......

ShkBass

Just another member
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I called LV today and they are sold out of the limelight completely :sad:
If anyone has any information as to where I can obtain one (maybe even internationally) please pm me. Any successful leads will result in a wonderful goody bag/surprise.
THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES. I know if tpf ladies can't help me, there is no hope :smile:

Thanks ladies!
I'm so nervous about buying designer stuff off ebay.
But it just made my day; if it comes out in spring/summer in another color then I'm ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!
There is hope .....lol

i was just at the LV boutique at the fashion show mall in las vegas and they have the limelight clutch. its the "orangey" color one. sorry i dont know the name of the color.

I'm so nervous about buying designer stuff off ebay.

If it comes to it that the only way to get the bag you want is to buy it on eBay, then you just have to be brave and do your homework. There are some sellers who are considered trustworthy, and you can always have a bag authenticated on tPF. When you have enough pics and enough info, and you're buying from a reputable seller, it's really not so scary after all!

I would recomend just calling the 866-VUITTON number. They can do a store wide search to see if any are avalible and then you can order one directly through them. I have done it a few times with limited pieces. It works very well. Highly recomend it. Its the best way to find out the real inventory of the product.