As seen in...Mono Watercolor

^^Sooo true!! Maybe I will get the Black watercolor speedy-- looks like it could be gorgeous --- Thanks for listing the prices-- its actually reasonable for the speedy. Too bad the framed bag is sooo expensive because its GORGEOUS too!

I just got my hot little hands on the lookbook, so I'll post up what I think you're looking at in Allure. There's a a version of the watercolor speedy with exotic handles listed at $3600. BUT....there is also a regular version of the speedy with vachetta handles and that is listed at $1,185.

I'll try and post the rest of the picts up in the Spring/Summer 2008 thread later tonight.

^^^^^
Thanks for those pics, Queen.
I LVoe the look of the Speedy, but to do this with plain vachetta handles.....:tdown:
You think they could be more creative in the handle department, and do them in colored patent !!!!!

ITA! Maybe a frame (think what that type of top closure is called) speedy 30 in mono and/or damier isn't far behind!

Hmmm. I like the exotic version a lot better. Not because of the exotic trim (I'm not a fan of exotic leathers), but because the top closure part of the bag is an interesting twist on the classic Speedy design. But I don't think I would pay $3600 for it. It's too bad they don't have a non-exotic version with the same design.

^^^^^
Thanks for those pics, Queen.
I LVoe the look of the Speedy, but to do this with plain vachetta handles.....:tdown:
You think they could be more creative in the handle department, and do them in colored patent !!!!!

Oooh...travelbliss, that is an excellent idea! The aquarelle speedy would definitely look better with colored patent handles!

It is nice to know that they will be a regular vachetta version and I like it. But thinking abt it, this watercolour range kinda look like copying the idea of MC but only messing it up. Not so original me thinks.