As seen in...Mono Watercolor

^^Sooo true!! Maybe I will get the Black watercolor speedy-- looks like it could be gorgeous --- Thanks for listing the prices-- its actually reasonable for the speedy. Too bad the framed bag is sooo expensive because its GORGEOUS too!

My SA just told me that the non-exotic watercolor speedy does not come in black and only white! I found this odd too and so did my SA! Lol! I wanted to get the black color as well because the colors show up more but LV is only making the black in the non-exotic papillion bag.

Opps sorry someone already posted this...

I found this picture, I'm not sure but it looks like the frame bag in black, if not please someone name it...

This is the papillion style with the exotic leather trim. I'm sure that it will still be in the $3K range maybe a little less than the speedy ($3,600) because its smaller. I saw this one at LV so it will be made but I didn't look at the price.

I would love it if they decided to make a Watercolour Keepall, I would buy it in an instant, it'd be so awesome and unique (but probably really expensive lol).

This is the papillion style with the exotic leather trim. I'm sure that it will still be in the $3K range maybe a little less than the speedy ($3,600) because its smaller. I saw this one at LV so it will be made but I didn't look at the price.

I tought it was but the papillon sides are a little bit shorter and rounded and I saw another model in the show with it. I just found this picture in another threat, i guess is the same bag but maybe they just decided not to produce it... :sad:

Attachments

• 000_2744.jpg
    000_2744.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 155
I was hoping for a black one too. I have to say that the bag looks really nice in the white and the "brush strokes" show up well on the white background. There are some really good pictures of these bags on various threads here. I was tempted by the jamais and would have considered a speedy with the plain vachetta (on the gamble it'll look amazing when it patinas), but then I looked at the size and they are enormous! It is, however, the only bag that really attracted me from this S/S 08 collection which means I can stick to my New Year's resolution of no more than 4 LVs in 2008. Heck, I may even come in under budget!!!

nice- but thank god im not lvoeing it! :sweatdrop:hehehe.... too many colours in it- would drive me nuts:upsidedown:- kinda like a hang over--- again and again and again! bad eyes....:roflmfao: hehehehe:P

I think it's pretty but I don't think it's very original looking, I feel like I've seen this look before somewhere, where the printer messed up and it's supposed to look that way. I think the black looks too similar to mc as well, I like it in white. I definitely like it, I've yet to see a speedy I don't like! I'm not sure if I like it better w/ vachetta or the red handles, I'm thinking the red handles that are on the frame bag. Again, I like it but I for some reason don't find it super original looking and it has a bit of an 80's look to it as do the psychedelic orange bags in those photos, but that's a good thing in my book, love the 80's!

I found this picture, I'm not sure but it looks like the frame bag in black, if not please someone name it...

that is a black speedy but not every bag from the show makes the stores I have no idea why they only decided to do one colour

I was hoping for a black one too. I have to say that the bag looks really nice in the white and the "brush strokes" show up well on the white background. There are some really good pictures of these bags on various threads here. I was tempted by the jamais and would have considered a speedy with the plain vachetta (on the gamble it'll look amazing when it patinas), but then I looked at the size and they are enormous! It is, however, the only bag that really attracted me from this S/S 08 collection which means I can stick to my New Year's resolution of no more than 4 LVs in 2008. Heck, I may even come in under budget!!!

I'm sorry *rubs eyes* I thought I read only 4 lv's this year :wtf:

so with the catwalk all the other releases AND Fall/Winter your only buying 4 (does this include accessories?) this I have got to see :lol:

I'm sorry *rubs eyes* I thought I read only 4 lv's this year :wtf:

so with the catwalk all the other releases AND Fall/Winter your only buying 4 (does this include accessories?) this I have got to see :lol:

New Year's resolutions are made to be broken, Claire. :graucho: To be honest, I'm not all that wild about the upcoming purple epi and vernis, I'm overdosed on mono and if there's only one S/S bag I like so far it looks like I might be able to meet my goal of only 4. My limit doesn't include accessories which leaves me some leeway. Think a speedy could count as an accessory?