My first trip to an Outlet!!!

Nov 29, 2006
Went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday while visiting family down there and just stumbled on the mulberry outlet! How happy was I and I had just been paid!! Choccie Rosemary now has a new home :smile::love:

Can't believe I've bought 2 mulberries in the past week!!! :nuts:

griddles xx

Went to Cheshire Oaks yesterday while visiting family down there and just stumbled on the mulberry outlet! How happy was I and I had just been paid!! Choccie Rosemary now has a new home :smile::love:

Can't believe I've bought 2 mulberries in the past week!!! :nuts:

griddles xx

OOOPS!! And yet again we are all witness to another Mulberry obsession being born!!! Hahahaha!! Girl,you take my record easy!!! Two in one week? THAT is impressive!! AND your a newbie!!!:tup:

:yahoo:Yay, congrats to you griddle, any modelling pics?

When I've washed my hair:lol:

OOOPS!! And yet again we are all witness to another Mulberry obsession being born!!! Hahahaha!! Girl,you take my record easy!!! Two in one week? THAT is impressive!! AND your a newbie!!!:tup:

Haha I have 7 now how scary!!! Credit card may have to go in the freezer for a while now though! My excuse for buying the Rosemary is my birthday next week:P

O and i'm soooo loving this forum it's brill :smile:

Congratulations Griddle! Looking forward to pics. The outlets are great, once you stumble on them you never look back & your bank account is never the same!
I've bought 2 bags this week too, glad someone else has been as mad!

When I've washed my hair:lol:

Haha I have 7 now how scary!!! Credit card may have to go in the freezer for a while now though! My excuse for buying the Rosemary is my birthday next week:P

O and i'm soooo loving this forum it's brill :smile:

Yay!!!!! Way to go Griddle!!!!!!!!!!!!! You now have to post pics of them all after this revalation you understand!!!! lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Yay!!!!! Way to go Griddle!!!!!!!!!!!!! You now have to post pics of them all after this revalation you understand!!!! lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Coming up tonight!! (minus Annie sadly)... What thread do I post them on - one of the stickies? Or do I make a new thread? *clueless*:confused1:

I'm afraid you are going to have to endure vanity cases and keyring as well:lol:

I just got my choc Rosemary that I bought off Ebay - and I love her too! Seems to be such a good size and very practical with the shoulder strap...

Rosemary rocks! :rochard: