Help! Azur in Speedy or Saleya?

speedy is only handheld so depends on your preference.

if you do not have a speedy i will choose speedy cos i just love it. I have the 30 and it holds my daily needs. sometimes i use it as a travelling bag when i have business trips.

dont really have any bad thing to say about the speedy but i'm bias cos i love speedy.

the saleya, i'm thinking of getting this bag, my cousin has it in MM and it is a shoulder bag. holds slightly more than the speedy 30.

bad point is that she said when she stuffed the bag the rolled handles hurt her shoulders because of the weight.

good luck

I have both... I have 2 Speedy's (both Mini Lin) and a Azur Saleya MM. If I could only have one I would take the Saleya MM. Just because I prefer shoulder bags. They are both great bags.

Good question ... both great bags. I want both too, if you want shoulder bag then I suggest the saleya. The speedy is cute but can only be handheld or carried by the crook of your arm ~ which is also very classy and chic btw.

Ooh, this is tough. I think the Saleya looks so good in Azur, but the Speedy is an awesome shape. I think it depends on whether you prefer handheld vs. shoulder. Let us know what you decide!