Where can I find a Stam Hobo?

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Hi MJ chickies!!!
I am wondering if anyone has seen any Stam Hobos around lately, or would know where I could find one?
Preferably not black; I love the mouse, taupe, browns, etc.
Thanks!!!
:rolleyes:

There's a black one on ebay right now - Brand New w/o Tags -
Looks Authentic to me - Lots of Pics that look good

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MARC-JACOBS-BLACK-QUILTED-STAM-HOBO-BAG-1-200-00_W0QQitemZ220188081346QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Post this in the authentication thread before you bid. I was looking at it and thought it looked great, but then noticed that the quilting does not line up on the sides! Doesn't this seem weird?!? :confused1:

Hi all! After no luck searching online for the Stam Hobo, I need all the MJ expert help I can get with locating this bag! Has anyone seen this bag recently? or are they all sold out at stores already? Looking for black, mouse or cashew. Thanks!!

Hi all! After no luck searching online for the Stam Hobo, I need all the MJ expert help I can get with locating this bag! Has anyone seen this bag recently? or are they all sold out at stores already? Looking for black, mouse or cashew. Thanks!!

I called the MJ store and they said it was a eluxury exclusive.....so tracking one down is next to impossible it seems.....I hope to find one in the next year or two...there was a cashew one on ebay just recently...believe it sold for $750. I also saw the black and mouse - but I truly believe those were fakes...so...this bag has been faked so be careful in your search :smile: For me, I really want the Mouse color!

Thanks for the caution on ebay, lovekoobabags! So mad that I didn't get my hands on this when it went on sale on eluxury! Hopefully MJ will make more soon. Good luck on your search, the Mouse color is very nice, that color is on top of my list too:smile: