What to wear with PINK BOOTS?

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Ok, before you think Im some kind of ghetto whore, the pink is very settle, its not a bright Pepto Bismol pink. Its more of a lighter pink, they are cute, I promise! lol.

Anyway, I plan on putting them on with a light colored skinny jean, tucked into the boot. But, what color shirt should I wear? I was thinking a plain black or white top, would that look funny?
Im in the process of trying to find the boots online, but they are from a couple of seasons ago, so I cant find them. Help!

They are XOXO brand boots, if anyone thinks they can find them...go for it! lol

I wear a pair of pale pink Jim Barnier lace up kneelength Granny boots with jeans and anything white or grey on top..I use the pink as if it were a neutral..you will be surprised how well they work with colors from browns to marroons..good luck with the hunt for your boots.

Thanks for the help so far!!!

I wear a pair of pale pink Jim Barnier lace up kneelength Granny boots with jeans and anything white or grey on top..I use the pink as if it were a neutral..you will be surprised how well they work with colors from browns to marroons..good luck with the hunt for your boots.

Using the pink as a neutral is a fabulous idea. Im not sure if browns would go very well with the color of boots that I have though.

I actually already have the boots, but I was trying to find them online so I didnt have to take an actual picture of them. I really need to take a picture so you all know what I am talking about.