Juno

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
So I really want to see this movie and it's only playing in select theaters... VERY select... nothing around me for about 1.5 hours. Does anyone know if there is a place where you can pay to watch it online?

I saw this movie this past weekend...and I really want a "hamburger" phone. Hehe.

All kidding aside, I liked the movie, but didn't love it as much as I thought I would. I think I was anticipating the movie too much (huge fan of "Arrested Development" so I was psyched to see that Jason Bateman and Michael Cera were in a film together), and while it was funny and touching, there were parts of the movie that bothered me.

I read a book the screenwriter did before Juno on her life as a stripper in Minneapolis. I would imagine it has that same sensibility. It's an enjoyable book, but I didn't think it was amazing....

BTW, the book is called "Candy Girl" by Diablo Cody if anybody is interested.

I read a book the screenwriter did before Juno on her life as a stripper in Minneapolis. I would imagine it has that same sensibility. It's an enjoyable book, but I didn't think it was amazing....

BTW, the book is called "Candy Girl" by Diablo Cody if anybody is interested.

Hey thanks, I'm gonna have to pick that up!

Saw the previews and it looked good. I remember this same actress in a movie (forget the name) where she ties up some guy she met online and tortures him? She looks really young but is very mature.

Saw the previews and it looked good. I remember this same actress in a movie (forget the name) where she ties up some guy she met online and tortures him? She looks really young but is very mature.

Yeah I know what movie you are talking about. I think it was called Hard Candy. I rented that movie awhile back and thought she was such a good actress. I can't wait to see JUNO.

I saw this tonight and liked it very much. It was sweet and tender and very funny. I was disappointed though that Jason Bateman and Michael Cera didn't share any screen time. I was hoping for a little Arrested Development mini-reunion. I loved the Hamburger phone too! :P

I had been hearing about this movie for a while, so I think I had wanted to like it a lot more than I ended up liking it. It was a good movie, but not as amazing as a lot of people seem to make it out to be.

After reading about this movie I had to google "hamburger phone". Here's what came up:
The Juno Hamburger Phone

December 12th 2007 Posted in Cell Phone News, Cell Phone Accessories

hamburger%20phone%2021.png

People who watch the new Diablo Cody scripted Juno will come away from the movie thinking two things. One, George Michael Bluth makes the most unlikely sex symbol since… well ever. And two, you really want your own [COLOR=#00ccff! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=#00ccff! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hamburger[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] phone, as seen here modeled by Cody.
You can buy one for $19.99 from Montgomery Ward, who I could have sworn went out of business 15 years ago but I guess not.
Hamburger phones… they’re good enough to eat, but it’s probably better if you don’t.
CellGeek_small.jpg