Post your Burberry Christmas gifts!!!

blew415

Loves LV & Burberry
Sep 28, 2006
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope everyone got exactly what they wanted. Will post pictures in a bit- camara needs to be recharged and cannot find the charger.

Hubby and pupsters got me 2 scarfs, 1 clutch, and a bag. He also said I can pick out one item from the burberry sale tomorrow.

Once camara is charged, will post pics!

I know and I hate long reveals- but my camara is dead. We took pics and video of the puppies playing with their christmas toys. Even caught a bit of the fight for the squeaky santa!

I just figured people will post pics of their goodies too!

Same here! LOL. I recieved my first Burberry purse from my cousin, today. It's sort of small, but I like it. I'll post up pictures, ASAP. My camera should be ready in about 45 min.

that's the same bag I got! The tag says "Regent" on it right?
I got mine from Bloomingdales and handed it to my DH and said "Xmas. Done" LOL
I saw one in the store w/ a zippered top and thought it was different but I measured and the dimensons were the same!

ive never posted in the burberry forum...(probably because the only burberry goodie i have is a pair of gloves lol) buttttttttt for some reason this xmas was full of nova check goodies for me! I got a bag, hat, ear muffs and santa gave me cash for a couple of scarves!!! YAYYYYYYYYY! :smile:

that's the same bag I got! The tag says "Regent" on it right?
I got mine from Bloomingdales and handed it to my DH and said "Xmas. Done" LOL
I saw one in the store w/ a zippered top and thought it was different but I measured and the dimensons were the same!

I didn't see that it said anything on it. But I'll check again. It's still in the box with the pretty bow under the tree. I'm going to unstuff her and take all of the wrapping off the handles, etc., this evening when I get home from work, and I'll let you know.
:okay:

Sorry for the wait...But here's some pictures of my NEW Burberry! :heart:
{Sorry about the pics. They're kinda blurry.}

DSC02613.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03617.jpg