Handbag with strap that goes across the body - ideas please!

LHD

Oct 29, 2007
Ideally it would have:

classic brown or black color
an adjustable strap
free of logos or at least very subtle
stitching would not be white

Thanks for your time.

Moni Moni Splendor!

black_tn.jpg
Splendor%20Choc%20final_tn.jpg

Is this site authentic? Ive never heard of it. They have some cute stuff

I have no idea, sorry - have never bought anything from there and I am terrible at authenticating unless it's a really bad fake :rolleyes:
I have seen a fair amount of Marc by MJ though, and the ones on this site look genuine to me... On the other hand it seems a bit funny that all the accessories are 30% off :confused1:

Sorry I am not of more help!

Ideally it would have:
classic brown or black color
an adjustable strap
free of logos or at least very subtle
stitching would not be white

I'm on the same hunt, except I also have the requirement that it be a soft smooshy leather (so that it conforms to me) cross-body bag.

I like Rapp & Posavek's Bailey, but I question whether they even make bags anymore since the page hasn't been updated it a while.

Coach has some leather bleeker duffles that can be shoulder or crossbody bags. The leather is really supple, and they are pretty discreet--no big logos, etc. You can always take the hang tag off as well...

I have small kids, so I can't seem to keep up with them in public unless I have a crossbody bag!:nuts:

Attachments

• bleeker.jpg
    bleeker.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 55
How about Balenciaga's messenger bag or courier? Black, cross-body sling with adjustable strap, moulds to body, gorgeous leather, no brand-name visible. Messenger is smaller than the courier. oh, and the besace too! Check out the pics in the Balenciaga forum!