Calorie-Free Chocolate-y goodness -- welcome Ms 05 Choco Work to the hmwe46 family!!

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
With all the time I was spending at work, I really needed another Work, but something a bit more neutral than errm, Magenta :shame: I was beginning to feel a bit conspicuous carrying it into somber VP-level meetings :sweatdrop:

Along came a puddle of chocolate-y 05 yumminess!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Special thanks to 'D' :heart:

IMG_6779.jpg

IMG_6808.jpg

IMG_6810.jpg

Thanks Galex, Jade, Aki, and Nanz!!!

I was reluctant to get a bbag in a neutral color but this baby is working it's magic on me :yes:

And check out the perfect match on the shoes!!

IMG_6824.jpg

IMG_6829.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH! Everyone has the best treasure today. I love chocolate, but my lactose intolorance forbids me, this looks like the kind I can really enjoy. Good gravy, that leather is just chewy and scrumptious!!!!! Are the one pair of shoes Chloe from last year? I really need those.... drool is covering my laptop...

MOdeling pics please!

Thanks Lole and Shasta: the leather is tasty!! :graucho:

Yes, the two platforms are both Chloes: the sandals from a year and a half ago and the booties from last winter. I have the booties in lace-up cognac too :heart:

The heels are Guiseppe Zanotti slides with the marble-look heel. Those were my first pair of designer treasures :love:

Ooooh! :heart:! The bag is gorgeous and the shoes are To Die For! It's sad that they are not work-appropriate for me (I work in ICU) or home-appropriate (3 kids and 2 of them are boys!) and that I have a bad ankle but they are a true temptation! You can totally build a full wardrobe on just those 4 beauties:tup: