Calorie-Free Chocolate-y goodness -- welcome Ms 05 Choco Work to the hmwe46 family!!

Thanks Sea, Gonatcha, Malley :love:

Fashion: those shoes are hot!!!

Tooshie apparently has tiny dainty feet :heart: so I can't share with her, but what about you??? Do I hear a size 38 :graucho:

Phebe, the leather is scrumptuous and I love that ease with which it works in my closet without being overwhelming :tup:

First: I saw this bag on a PFer about a year ago when I was trying to sell my Choco paddy (urph, too heavy!!) and knew I had to have one to go with these Chloes.

Zac, do you remember the one NWPurselover had? That made me fall in love with the 05 Choco Work :heart:

Along came a puddle of chocolate-y 05 yumminess!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

IMG_6808.jpg

^^ wowza, all i can say is, OMFG!!! :nuts::drool::love:

WOW 'D' hmwe46 :nuts: what a yummy yummy HOTand SWEET chocolate :drool: I'm overwhelmed and soooooo happy for you :yahoo::heart: ! I really LOVE it ... and especially this picture

IMG_6824.jpg

Gotta agree with first!! This is a picture of perfection!! :love: Lovely bag, and great shoes to go with it - the best combo!! :heart: Congrats on your new chocolate work!! :yahoo:

Dusty, Moon, thanks so much, I do love the color!

Tooshies, I am down with the bag sharing but I'd have to chop off a toe to share shoes with you :sad: I have big feet :crybaby:

Cate22, Kimair, I love those shoes so much I would have bought the bag just go with them :shame:

And as part of my Work trio:

IMG_6880.jpg

IMG_6877.jpg

Yummy!!! Hooray for calorie free Chocolate!!! It looks fabulous with those shoes, altough, nothing would be funnier than seeing me try to walk in them!! Like Cracker once said, "Grace is NOT my middle name"!!! HAHAHA - Happy Holidays! Enjoy your gorgeous new Chocolate Work!! :yahoo:

I love your chocolate work! You just can not beat that 05 leather! I have the exact same bag, along with the matching weekender, and they are both TDF! Enjoy your work, and I bet you will be picking it up to use a lot more than you thought you would. When I first rec'd my chocolate work, I used it non-stop for about two weeks. Again, congrats!