How a Birkin is Made ~ NOT

oy, got it now...sad that they even pride themselves on making those

Actually, I would like it that they fail all the time, and don't ever get it right. :boxing:

My SA was just telling me the other day that Hermes will be making more toile cum leather totes as opposed to just 100% in toile, because the combo makes it more difficult to counterfeit.

Good idea :tup:! Not only the toile-leather totes look better but it's about time Hermes invests some of our dough into something that would make their products next to impossible to fake.

Girl, I was trying to use that youtube function earlier. I wasn't sure what code I was to be putting in between the youtube thingy. All I know, seeing that bag live and in living color sent the pulses going... this is no good!!! :sweatdrop: It's sooooo purty!!!! I'm getting too obsessed now. Last night I dreamed I was buying an Hermes bag... Birkin or Kelly... :sleepy:

Girl, I was trying to use that youtube function earlier. I wasn't sure what code I was to be putting in between the youtube thingy. All I know, seeing that bag live and in living color sent the pulses going... this is no good!!! :sweatdrop: It's sooooo purty!!!! I'm getting too obsessed now. Last night I dreamed I was buying an Hermes bag... Birkin or Kelly... :sleepy:

Go track down one of vlad's post now. The instructions are in his siggy! Just copy and paste the video code after 'v=xyz' i.e. paste "xyz"