Coach website - Legacy Scarf

Not out yet. We tried to track it down when I was in NYC. The store at Time Warner building is supposed to call me when its available since they were not even able to order it when I was there in November.

I think that was the legacy skinny muffler/scarf. I was told it had been sold out for months and they were not taking backorders because they weren't making any more. It irked me too when I saw that...

It's the legacy stripe silk knit skinny scarf or something like that....it was on the website for a while I think. I wanted to get it for PCE especially after I got the Tatum boots but didn't.

I think that was the legacy skinny muffler/scarf. I was told it had been sold out for months and they were not taking backorders because they weren't making any more. It irked me too when I saw that...

That happened to me as well when I called Coach about a week ago and they told me the same thing - that it's sold out and there are no plans to get more in stock. So, I don't understand why it's still shown on their catalogs, etc. :confused1:

Mid November the store in NYC told me not yet available to order. Today in Illinois they said its sold out already. I'm very annoyed. The store in NYC was supposed to call me when it was available to order.

I contacted Coach via email and was told that they were sold out and not planning to make anymore. BOO!! Take it off your ads and emails then. What a tease!

I bought the striped Gap scarf instead.:rolleyes: