Mutiple Metallic Heart Charm

Mar 27, 2007
this little cutie is in the new spring book, but not online at Coach.com. Is there any way to order it so I don't have to wait?
Also, is there any way to get the little dog leash thing only so you can sort of make your key fob more like the charms so they are easier to attach to your hand bag?

Sorry for so many questions- thanks so much for your help!!!!:yes:

You can call JAX with the item number and see if it's available now to order. And yes, you can find the little clips to make it a charm. I buy mine off of ebay. Others go to home improvement stores/hardware stores.

Yeah it should be available to order. I've seen them at my military exchange. So if they have it, then it should be out already to purchase/order. Good luck! And yes there are many stores to get the dogleash clips. I've seen a few on e-bay also.

Yeah it should be available to order. I've seen them at my military exchange. So if they have it, then it should be out already to purchase/order. Good luck! And yes there are many stores to get the dogleash clips. I've seen a few on e-bay also.

Was this at the NEX in Pearl Harbor? Ugh... I wish I still lived in Hawaii. Our PX has total crap.