I said no more impulse purchases but...I just can't help it!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Oh dear, even after having been around Bal for a while gone thru the stages of wild love calming down, looking elsewhere and finally coming back , I am still not "immune".
I promised myself no more impulse purchases:shame:... but I just could not resisit.

I always loved ink, such a unique chameleon color and so versatile...I had a work sold it and regretted it later, then got a day but it was just too blue and not enough purplish...tried a city but leather wasn't that nice etc.......

And then I stumbled over this one, gorgeous color, great leather, diffrent style and just couldn't say no.

Pics arn't that good had to take all with flash.

What do you think was it worth it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• P1000755.jpg
    P1000755.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1,046
  • P1000771.jpg
    P1000771.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 447
  • P1000773.jpg
    P1000773.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 143
  • P1000770.jpg
    P1000770.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 336
TOTALLY! I WANT THAT HOOK BAG TOO! where'd you get it btw? what's the damage?

I actually bought it from a friend who bought it last year and not used it once.
It's pretty much the same size/shape as the work just the bottom has a "cardboard" and therefore is a bid sturdier.
I bought it for 650 euros (about $850) don't know if it was a deal or not. I have seen the small ones on evilbay go for less but not really that size. But I think retail was closer to $1400-$1600 if I remember correctly.

It's worth hunting down, it really is a great bag, I like that the handle fits over this winterjacket which is rather thick.

Funny how much my love for "big" bags has grown:idea:.

Wow catcat! I love your new hook bag!! :love:

I have a lilac hook tote and I LOVE it ... the handles are a perfect length, they used really, really nice leather on the hooks I've seen and they're so sporty/fun looking! Congrats!

I actually bought it from a friend who bought it last year and not used it once.
It's pretty much the same size/shape as the work just the bottom has a "cardboard" and therefore is a bid sturdier.
I bought it for 650 euros (about $850) don't know if it was a deal or not. I have seen the small ones on evilbay go for less but not really that size. But I think retail was closer to $1400-$1600 if I remember correctly.

It's worth hunting down, it really is a great bag, I like that the handle fits over this winterjacket which is rather thick.

Funny how much my love for "big" bags has grown:idea:.

that's a bloody good deal! congrats! i love the blue against the purple, and it's even better than the Work cos of the handles. i bet they're more comfy too! :yahoo: