The lock on some bags...

Jul 31, 2006
Hi girls, perhaps someone has already posted a thread like this, but I didn't find it in the search...:shame:

Well, you know some bags come with the lock.
Someone bring it as a charm. For example, my mother put the lock closed in her old speedy, but with the passing of years the lock as ruined the leather flap (all dark ana a little deformed).
So I didn't put it on my speedy.

BUT:graucho:...
with some models, where there is a metal ring (Lockit) is not a question of ruining the bag.
In this case, what do you think about?

- if I put a charm or a bandeau on a Lockit, doesn't look the lock excessive? In your opinion there are difference in the "output" between different kind of bag? Mono, Epi, Suhali...

Thanks

:heart:Steph.

I think with bags Ie the lockit its great to have it on the metal ring... for bags that dont have that option ie speedy I would use it as a charm.. None of my speedies have the lock on them. In fact they are hanging on the inside of my speedies.
I also have a laneyard (short one) with my lock attached hanging from the mirror in my car :smile:

otherwise you can use a pochette extender and attach the lock to it..then hang it off the handle.