Jimmy Choo Check Out My Choo Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Check these out :roflmfao:

I bet I'll be one of the few golfers on the course, with "Custom" Jimmy :choochoo: golf balls :wlae:

I just had to share these with you girls :yahoo:

My Holiday ROAK buddy had a dozen of these golf balls specially made for me with the Wet Look Blue Patent Melena on them:girlsigh:

(Sorry, had to throw in the photo of Spike sleeping under our tree in the den:heart:)

Attachments

• DSCN3909.JPG
    DSCN3909.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN3908.JPG
    DSCN3908.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN3870.JPG
    DSCN3870.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 58
whew!:sweatdrop: i was a bit scared after the toilet seat thread to open a thread with choo balls in the title...:roflmfao:

how fun robyn :yes:and so fitting the jimmy choo:queen:!

and spike looks so sweet by the christmas tree.:heart::girlsigh:

You've got balls allright.....er.....that came out wrong.:cutesy:

Your cats are GORGEOUS!!!! Do you breed them, or is it just a breed you fancy? :girlsigh:

Stinkerbelle is going to have a field day with this thread...get ready.

Congrats on the unique "balls."

Thank you bella
No I have two Siamese and Spike (my little Himalayan) was my 40th BD present a few years ago :girlsigh: She is my Sweetie :yes: I would love to breed her, but DH put his foot down after we added her to the family, so I think a bunch of kittens would have pushed him right out the door:rant:

I wonder if Stinker is feeling okay Jburgh :confused1: She was pretty "tame" ;)

Thank you bella
No I have two Siamese and Spike (my little Himalayan) was my 40th BD present a few years ago :girlsigh: She is my Sweetie :yes: I would love to breed her, but DH put his foot down after we added her to the family, so I think a bunch of kittens would have pushed him right out the door:rant:

I wonder if Stinker is feeling okay Jburgh :confused1: She was pretty "tame" ;)

^^I wondered about that, too. Maybe xmas preparations have exhausted her..?:sleepy: