The Belen Echandia Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, TropicalGal...I'm pretty sleep deprived right now (sick kids at home) so I just saw the one mention of the bag..

Ooh, this is going to complicate things! A mini Love Me would be gorgeous..

Hi everyone. I thought I'd post my pics here since we are trying to consolidate (right? :confused1:)

Here is my gorgeous apple green casual bag. I am in love:love: It's exactly the color of a granny smith apple lol. It has the most awesome orange interior. Orange being my all time favorite color. Plus I love green and orange together *sigh*. Hopefully you can get an idea of the size, but man, it's perfect. :girlsigh::heart:

Attachments

• belen echandia 002.jpg
    belen echandia 002.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 125
  • belen echandia 001.jpg
    belen echandia 001.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 97
  • belen echandia 003.jpg
    belen echandia 003.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 85
  • belen echandia 004.jpg
    belen echandia 004.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 134
Dollyrusso your bag looks great, I think that's the same style as my aqua one.

Also there's a beautiful red Indulge Me on ebay, not sure if the seller is one of us but I think that bag was in the sale...

Hi everyone. I thought I'd post my pics here since we are trying to consolidate (right? :confused1:)

Here is my gorgeous apple green casual bag. I am in love:love: It's exactly the color of a granny smith apple lol. It has the most awesome orange interior. Orange being my all time favorite color. Plus I love green and orange together *sigh*. Hopefully you can get an idea of the size, but man, it's perfect. :girlsigh::heart:

So lovely, Dolly! Man, I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting something from the sale...but...must...hold....out LOL!! :Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.