The Belen Echandia Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Dollyrusso!!!! I have the same bag in chocolate and aqua. I adore the shape and how lightweight it is for an eveyday bag. I wore mine today again and everytime I get compliments..... Love it!!!!

So lovely, Dolly! Man, I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting something from the sale...but...must...hold....out LOL!! :Push:

you are a good girl!!.....and you apparently possess the self restraint I lack lol! This really is a beautiful bag though. Gorgeous leather, semi shiny but not at all stiff or rigid. super, duper light. I'm really happy. it's heavenly. :girlsigh:

Congrats on your beautiful bag dollyrusso!

Also there's a beautiful red Indulge Me on ebay, not sure if the seller is one of us but I think that bag was in the sale...

Ooh, I hadn't seen that, it's very pretty. I don't know the seller, but it looks great. I can't do that shade of red myself but looks like a gorgeous Christmas present for someone.

audball -- what are you holding out FOR? What bag do you have your eye on? During the sale? Details girl, details!

LOL! Well, I don't know how much resolve I have, as I just sent an email inquiring about my purchase of a.....Black Crash Indulge Me :shame:!! The good news is that I was a very good girl for a few months now and I'm pleased with my bag budget and collection.

It was maddening - for awhile during the sale I felt like I was corresponding with Jackie daily! :rolleyes: I passed on so many "great deal" bags but Jackie agreed that I had to go with my heart and choose my first love - as $250 spent on a deal was $250 that could be put toward the dream bag, right? She was so patient with me while I was going back and forth...

Well, I hope I love it - I certainly tested my patience...:angel:

audball, I think you will love the black crash Indulge Me. I think the size is good. For me, I just think having two zippers...and not remembering what's in what zipper compartment, would be too much. I like the outside shape/look of the Indulge Me, but the inside confuses me. How do you feel about this?

audball, I think you will love the black crash Indulge Me. I think the size is good. For me, I just think having two zippers...and not remembering what's in what zipper compartment, would be too much. I like the outside shape/look of the Indulge Me, but the inside confuses me. How do you feel about this?

I use small purse charms/key chains that I clip with a HH chain on the outside of my bags/strap loop to remind myself of orientation...then I always put my items the same way in the bag all the time (so as not to confuse myself!). I need a compartment for my stuff (palm, small calendar/daytimer, baggu bag, etc., small lodis card case) and one for my son's stuff (meds, small change of clothes - will he ever potty train LOL?!, PT incentives/snacks) so the zippers on the compartments are ideal for me - out of sight, out of mind.

I would use the central pocket for my wallet, cell and keys - quick grab items that I have with me at all times. Tiny pockets on the outside of bags for these things don't always work for me, because I'm a klutz at the counter LOL!

The kicker for me was I tried on a few bags on sale at Banana Republic recently and I realized I look pretty strange with any bag wider than 15" or 6" deep. Thankfully, I don't have too many of these types of bags (mainly totes for the beach or taking kids to school functions), but it was a reminder of what worked for me and what didn't! And all you gals with your black crash bags sent me spinning! I love the urban chic look of the leather - practical for my wardrobe, with a bit of edge! :okay:

Ladies, I just wanted to let everyone know that Jackie mentioned to me that she will have more crash leather choices next season. I know chocolate will be one and she was thinking of wine. Sounds wonderful.

So, what do you guys think choc vs black crash leather? You ladies know me by now, when in doubt between two gorgeous colors, don't make any decision, buy both!!! LOL

Ladies, I just wanted to let everyone know that Jackie mentioned to me that she will have more crash leather choices next season. I know chocolate will be one and she was thinking of wine. Sounds wonderful.

So, what do you guys think choc vs black crash leather? You ladies know me by now, when in doubt between two gorgeous colors, don't make any decision, buy both!!! LOL

I've been intrigued by the crash leathers for awhile now too. The black and pewter were simply gorgeous from what I could tell online and I recall Jackie saying that they are very chic and so buttery. Yum! :drool: I think chocolate sounds divine as well...Maybe it would depend on the depth and tone of the brown? A true dark chocolate brown could be fabulous though I love the way the black looks...especially with that exquisite pink lining! Now just to decide on a style since it seems there are fabulous leathers I already love!

All this talk of new crash colors, a mini Love Me, shimmer grey and a January sale is just too much to handle! I'm going to have to put myself on a ban really soon! I only have on BE but I'm starting to see that this could be trouble!:nuts:

I wonder we should create a 'design your perfect BE' thread; maybe she'll read our suggestions!

Ok.....HELP!

I have a choice between Dark grey or Black crash.

Which one???????

I have a Black Balenciaga GSH already...do I need another black bag???

And I hear the Dark grey is a FAB neutral that picks up on other colors....

Dilemma!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.