Early Xmas present from BF =)

sred2

Mar 29, 2007
Since my BF bought me a White Ali to give to me for xmas he decided to give me something that was already sitting under the tree a little bit early :graucho: ;)

CIMG5222.jpg

CIMG5229.jpg

Since my BF bought me a White Ali to give to me for xmas he decided to give me something that was already sitting under the tree a little bit early :graucho: ;)

CIMG5222.jpg

CIMG5229.jpg

I am confused, did the BF buy you both and just decided you could have the scarf early since you had to wait for the purse?

Congrats! Do you plan to wear it in your hair or on the bag?

I totally understand, my BF told me she bought me my Gucci and then wouldn't give it to me. Since I won't see her till the 26th, I have to wait!!!

He gave it to me early because he wasn't planning on getting me the bag but since they were at the outlets and so inexpensive he bought it for me... and the scarf was my only coach thing under the tree... actually, I'm not sure why I'm pretending to understand his logic... all I know is that I got to open a present early!! :P :lol: :angel:

I am confused, did the BF buy you both and just decided you could have the scarf early since you had to wait for the purse?

Congrats! Do you plan to wear it in your hair or on the bag?

I totally understand, my BF told me she bought me my Gucci and then wouldn't give it to me. Since I won't see her till the 26th, I have to wait!!!