Help with my Sweetie's Xmas

LUXURYHUBBY

Dec 16, 2007
I do not know if I am in the right place, but with some assistance maybe some one can help me.

I am a newlywed, and I adore my Sweetie's ... I spoil her everyday.

Already in her stocking are big ticket items, jewelry, keys to new vehicle, and a trip around the world. She has no idea about any of the above mentioned gifts, so I asked her what she would like, so she sent me a list of Coach items. She is very simple, and does not request anything at all I just love to surprise her. She made a registry and I ordered everything. My executive assistant expressed to me that some of the items are in separate lines within Coach. So I wonder how should we group the items, so that they are received properly.
Here's what I have to sort so far:

Legacy Lily Bags in Atlantic, Whiskey and Walnut

Tattersal Coat

Tattersal Trilby

Bleeker Tattersal Travel Tote

Bleeker Tattersal Large Beauty Case

Legacy Ponytail Scarf

Bleeker Tattersal Pouch Keyfob

Bleeker Tattersal Ponytail Scarf

Tattersal Folding Umbrella

Bleeker Tattersal Flat wristlet

Bleeker Tattersal Scarf

Signature Locket Keyfob

Bleeker Tattersal Framed French Purse

Karree Leather Satchel

Signature Flower Keyfob

Sash Signature Belt

Tattersal Dog Coat

Legacy Striped Framed Slim Envelope

Holiday Chunky Charm Bracelet

Snaphead Post Earrings with Crystal Dangle

Signature Cutout Cuff

Pocket Gloves Fushia

Miranda Earrings

18 Inch Miranda Necklace

34 Inch Miranda Necklace

Can someone with Coach expertise please help me! Would greatly appreciate it.
(My assistant is a guy and he says he only does LV, I have no idea about it)

Thank you in advance for any help:confused1:.

:shrugs: I have the slightest idea how to group such a massive haul, but I am sure that however she receives it, she will be delighted. I am so new to this , but some seasoned vets should definitly be able to assist you.

GOOD LUCK, YOUR WIFE IS ONE LUCKY LADY.

Well a lot of the stuff that you ordered for her is significant in a few different ways:
Bleecker/Tattersall, Legacy, ready to wear items, and jewelry.
I would take everything listed and split it up into everything tattersall, everything jewelry, and everything legacy. You could group the clothing items separately or within each category as the coat and trilby hat are tattersall as well.

May I say that it is fab you are so thoughtful with surprising your wife and also wanting to get her things that she desires. What a lucky gal! I'd be happy to help you further if you wish, just send me a PM so we don't hash out all the details in the thread and bore people. I love surprising people!!

So let's say your post is real. She already has in her stocking "big ticket items, jewelry, keys to new vehicle, and a trip around the world." Here's a thought - why not donate that 10K you're going to spend on purses that'll sit in her closet, to, oh, I don't know, a few hundred families who might enjoy a hot meal during the holidays.

Color me skeptical.

So let's say your post is real. She already has in her stocking "big ticket items, jewelry, keys to new vehicle, and a trip around the world." Here's a thought - why not donate that 10K you're going to spend on purses that'll sit in her closet, to, oh, I don't know, a few hundred families who might enjoy a hot meal during the holidays.

Color me skeptical.

Whether his post is real or not, what a nice welcome to tPF you've given him. Sure it'd be nice for them to donate money but how do you know they haven't? And ultimately it's their money.

To OP, welcome to tPF. You've picked some really nice things and I hope your family has a lovely Christmas. Please get your wife to register and post pics :yes:

Color me skeptical.
you all can say what you want to me, but I agree with this...... doesn't seem very "real" to me......

Color me skeptical.

I'm with Ailurophile.....this post just doesn't sound real to me. Someone out there is tring to get everyone going if you know what I mean :lol:

:popcorn:

As far as "receiving the items properly", I am not sure how you mean. Traditionally people begin with the smaller gifts and work up to the bigger ones, so you might want to begin with the smaller Coach items, work up to the bags and ready-to-wear and then up to the bigger ticket items from there. But keep in mind there comes a point where things become overwhelming. Too much at once is sometimes simply too much to be approciated.

Karree Leather Satchel

What's this?

And yes, I'm skeptical too. Someone with that much money to blow on Christmas can surely afford a temporary assistant to handle their Christmas 'gifting'. Hire someone who can 'group' and wrap your gifts properly for your wife.