The raisin fairy flew over Corvallis today...

So.

If any of you have been paying attention to me (I don't know, I think it's kind of hard to ignore me since I tend to say a lot :yes:). And if you've been paying attention you have probably picked up on a few things.

1. I don't own anything H. Have wanted to my whole life, but just can't yet.
2. I'm in the Army and love it.
3. I'm getting deployed sometime late next year.
4. I adore raisin (and Lindys, but that's not dependent on raisin, just...shall we say...complementary).
5. I'm reenlisting and using part of my bonus on my first H bag - raisin Lindy, though if I am inspired by another colored Lindy then I'll roll with it. But that's the plan right now. It's the only time I will have enough money to be selfish and indulgent with, and I want to make the most of it - preferably buying it from FSH.

Someone was paying a LOT of attention to these things.

There was something special waiting for me when I got home, maybe it accidentally slipped out of the raisin fairy's bag on her way home from work? I don't know.

What could it be?:shrugs:

Attachments

• raisinswatch.JPG
    raisinswatch.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 103
I'm not too much for drawing things out so I will just go ahead and end the suspense here.

Inside the box was a note that said:
"I wanted you to have a good luck piece of raisin that will keep you safe through your deployment. I didn't want you to wait over two years, and be in danger, in order to be able to enjoy your first Hermes. Thank you for your service to our country, from the bottom of my heart."

How did the raisin fairy know that I wanted a Karo someday too?

I don't know who sent this to me, I don't know who was so generous and good hearted to think of me enough to send me a beautiful chevre mysore Karo in my favorite color...

But whoever you are, I don't think you realize how much this means to me. :love:

I think I'm going to be in shock for about 5 years. :shame:

Attachments

• karosolo.JPG
    karosolo.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 230
  • karo pose.JPG
    karo pose.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 301
  • karo2.JPG
    karo2.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 161
  • karofull.JPG
    karofull.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 302
Oh my goodness, what a lovely gesture and note; I'm tearing up over here....so thrilled for you that you got your first H and such a lovely piece it is. Carry her in good health.

Thank you for watching this reveal, my first ever in H, and thank you...raisin fairygodmother, whoever you are...thank you for thinking of me and being so wonderfully generous to do this. :crybaby:

This is a very special moment for me. And one I can't put into words because I didn't expect this first reveal to happen so soon. I've been caught off guard!
I never 'don't' know what to say!
:roflmfao:

Wow, how amazing is that? That's one incredible fairy whoever they are :heart:

Congrats on the Karo. It's perfect - practical but luxurious. And raisin too :tup: Enjoy it!

OH my GOSH! This is such a beautiful, special, and meaningful reveal :heart: :heart: I have a hunch who it might have been, just based on the amazing sentiment that went into this lovely & loving gift.
Candace, I am so happy for you--you really deserve a special goodie like that and whoever your fairy was, I hope that he/she gets great karma back in spades! :love: