The raisin fairy flew over Corvallis today...

Wow, how amazing is that? That's one incredible fairy whoever they are :heart:

Congrats on the Karo. It's perfect - practical but luxurious. And raisin too :tup: Enjoy it!

:Push:It's too bad a kitty won't fit in it like a Birkin...
maybe a baby bunny?

Thank you...I didn't know fairies like this existed...I think the tooth fairy needs to step it up a notch now!

The Karo is awesome. I'm already planning on how to use it as a clutch, and putting it in my purse for daily use...and it's so spacious and holds all of my clutter easily!

Wow. I'm still in awe.

The floodgates are now opened!

OMG a fairy raisin godmother (or possibly father)!!! Congratulations, you So So deserve!!!!! Something like this is so rare it makes me misty! The person who sent this wanted to spread love without reward back. Here's :heart:to that person.

I'm not too much for drawing things out so I will just go ahead and end the suspense here.

Inside the box was a note that said:
"I wanted you to have a good luck piece of raisin that will keep you safe through your deployment. I didn't want you to wait over two years, and be in danger, in order to be able to enjoy your first Hermes. Thank you for your service to our country, from the bottom of my heart."

How did the raisin fairy know that I wanted a Karo someday too?

This is the sweetest note ever. I am so filled with emotions right now. Whoever it is who has gifted you your first H, he or she has a huge heart.

Congratulations, candace. I love tPF so much.

:crybaby:
Thank you everyone!
This literally wasn't easy for me to accept at first, I was like 'why me? I'm not special enough for something like this to happen!' especially because, I don't know, I'm a part of a big family/team, you know? And we feel uncomfortable most of the time for being singled out (good or bad)...like we think we don't deserve all the attention because some people have died or been injured...we're just here doing our best. We all usually have the same response: "Thank you, but I'm a part of a bigger team and our mission can't be done alone"...
but I'm proud to represent my family here, I know there are some other soldiers on the board (Jade, and others that haven't let themselves be known probably). I've felt like I have gotten lucky enough to get another family since joining tpf, I am a very fortunate lady to have all of you in my life!
If I've had any sort of impact on you in your opinions of soldiers, I hope it's all positive - because I serve with some amazing people that do the most extraordinary things that you would never think. And here, there are amazing people that have the biggest hearts I have ever seen. It's truly been inspiring for me. I've said that before, but I don't get tired of repeating it. You all set the standard for the rest of society.

And rest assured I will love that Karo for the rest of my life!

like we think we don't deserve all the attention because some people have died or been injured...we're just here doing our best. We all usually have the same response: "Thank you, but I'm a part of a bigger team and our mission can't be done alone"...
but I'm proud to represent my family here, I know there are some other soldiers on the board (Jade, and others that haven't let themselves be known probably). I've felt like I have gotten lucky enough to get another family since joining tpf, I am a very fortunate lady to have all of you in my life!

Candace, if you and your team weren't doing your job well, we wouldn't BE here talking about and enjoying Hermes.