HAHAHAHAHA that fake lily bag on ebay.........

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
I emailed the person to tell them it was a fake. (maybe they didn't know)
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coach-Lily-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
"Do you know that this bag is fake? Coach never made a larger lily
satchel in signature."

and they responded

"Maybe I have worded it incorrectly. This bag resembles the leather bag but is material, I was given it as a gift. I am sorry you feel that way."
When it clearly did NOT say that anywhere in the auction.

wow some people are just complete MORONS!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

What a....LIAR! ooooops! Sorry, did I say that out loud? I just can't stand it when they know it's a fake and they try to con everyone into thinking that it's authentic. So sick of it! :hysteric:

omg I need to learn how to close my mouth.

"Well since it says "coach" in the title and it doesn't say anywhere that it is "DESIGNER INSPIRED" it has been reported by more than 1 person, and will probably be closed. "

I emailed the person to tell them it was a fake. (maybe they didn't know)
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coach-Lily-Satchel-Purse_W0QQitemZ250196049596QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
"Do you know that this bag is fake? Coach never made a larger lily
satchel in signature."

and they responded

"Maybe I have worded it incorrectly. This bag resembles the leather bag but is material, I was given it as a gift. I am sorry you feel that way."
When it clearly did NOT say that anywhere in the auction.

wow some people are just complete MORONS!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

What a fake! And ugly. Fake purses on eBay are hilarious.

It was given as a gift but the person has a picture of it next to a Coach shopping bag? Who gives a gift with the shopping bag? Or who has a Coach shopping bag laying around to take a picture of a bag next to it....?

That auction has FAKE written all over it.

What a fake! And ugly. Fake purses on eBay are hilarious.

It was given as a gift but the person has a picture of it next to a Coach shopping bag? Who gives a gift with the shopping bag? Or who has a Coach shopping bag laying around to take a picture of a bag next to it....?

That auction has FAKE written all over it.

:roflmfao: I totally do. I keep all the pretty shopping bags.. and all my boxes... I know.. it's weird, my DH doesn't understand either.

:roflmfao: I totally do. I keep all the pretty shopping bags.. and all my boxes... I know.. it's weird, my DH doesn't understand either.
I do this too....:shame: With all of my recent purchases it's getting kinda ridiculous though, lol.

That bag is so nasty. I feel bad for the people who bid on it. 52 dollars for a 1200 dollar bag? I don't think so...