Black cloudy bundle on sale at Saks

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
I'll try to find a pic in the library, but I think it was originally about $2300 and it's marked down to $1500. My SA, Delyse is holding it for me until tomorrow night if someone wants it. Her number is 248-808-0712 and she'll be in Sunday. Tell her it's the bag on hold for April.

I'll try to find a pic in the library, but I think it was originally about $2300 and it's marked down to $1500. My SA, Delyse is holding it for me until tomorrow night if someone wants it. Her number is 248-808-0712 and she'll be in Sunday. Tell her it's the bag on hold for April.

Nice!! So a few questions:

1. How light is it??
2. What kind of leather, durable?
3. What kind of closure?
4. Edited cuz I remembered another question..:smile:. What was the condition of the bag when you saw it? Any visible scratches/scuffs? I hate buying a bag unseen but it's just beautiful! I was looking at the CB's just today in the ref library!

Thx a million! I'm interested in this bag since it's so simple yet elegant looking.

Oh and does anyone who owns this bag or has tried it on know if it goes over shoulder easily?

Nice!! So a few questions:

1. How light is it??
2. What kind of leather, durable?
3. What kind of closure?
4. Edited cuz I remembered another question..:smile:. What was the condition of the bag when you saw it? Any visible scratches/scuffs? I hate buying a bag unseen but it's just beautiful! I was looking at the CB's just today in the ref library!

Thx a million! I'm interested in this bag since it's so simple yet elegant looking.

Oh and does anyone who owns this bag or has tried it on know if it goes over shoulder easily?

I borrowed the pic from thegraceful1, so she might be able to help more on some questions.
1. The bag seemed to be light, but not insubstantial.
2. Leather was soft, but don't know what type it was.
3. Closure - no clue.
4. If you call Delyse tomorrow, just tell her you are really picky (not saying you are, but this will keep her on her toes) and want to make sure it isn't scratched anywhere (leather or hardware). I'm sure she'll look it over for you really well.

I really didn't seriously consider purchasing it for myself, because I already have plenty of black bags, so I didn't look it over too closely or try it on the shoulder. I suspected someone here might want it though, so I had her hold it.
I hope that helps somewhat.