Main reason for selling your Chanel bag?

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
:tdown:The reason I ask this is because my guy rang me today, all the way from Iraq to wish me Happy Anniversary of the day we met! :heart: I feel sky high everytime I hear from him and especially today, since I met him I'm the happiest I have ever been so I don't care a stitch that I will be off loading afew of my Chanel bags to buy a wedding dress :yahoo:

What is your main reason for selling your Chanel bags?

^ awwww! i'm so happy for you!

the main reason why i ever will sell my bags (that's if i can bear to let go of my bags) will be for funding reasons. :Push:

congratulations! you sound so happy!

I'm a real impulse buyer, so often I buy things and they sit in the cupboard for ages and ages... a lot of the stuff i sell has never even been taken out of the shopping bag LOL

Other times, I will use a bag or wear a piece of clothing and all day i sit there thinking "i look like an idiot, what was i thinking...?!" And that's how i know it's time to sell!

Usually i will not see my chanel bags unless really no choice if i have to get some funds to buy another chanel HG bag...hehe

To fund more Chanel bags! :P

Sometimes, I will be so in love with a bag and when I finally buy it and use it, it turns out not to be as functional, comfortable or as great a bag as I thought it would be. Another reason is color. I will buy a certain color to diversify my collection and end up not using it because it doesn't really go with my wardrobe. I usually know after I carry a bag one time, if it's the right bag for me. I put in a lot of thought before purchasing, but sometimes I just don't know if a bag is right for me until I actually use it. It takes me a long time to decide whether to sell or not because I hate to part with any of my bags. But when I finally decide, I end up selling the one that I use the least.

I'm with designer307 ... I'm in the process of culling my collection because my taste in Chanel gets refined after every purchase. As much as I love each and every bag, I hate that I'm neglecting some of them. In my heart I know what I like and don't like.

Plus I've run out of closet space and need to free up room for S/S08 purchases!

Not as romantic as selling Chanel for a wedding dress (CONGRATS!) ...

To fund more Chanel bags! :P

Sometimes, I will be so in love with a bag and when I finally buy it and use it, it turns out not to be as functional, comfortable or as great a bag as I thought it would be. Another reason is color. I will buy a certain color to diversify my collection and end up not using it because it doesn't really go with my wardrobe. I usually know after I carry a bag one time, if it's the right bag for me. I put in a lot of thought before purchasing, but sometimes I just don't know if a bag is right for me until I actually use it. It takes me a long time to decide whether to sell or not because I hate to part with any of my bags. But when I finally decide, I end up selling the one that I use the least.

Same reason here:graucho: , btw congrats on your upcoming wedding:tup:

I only sell a Chanel bag if Im going to be replacing it with a bigger or better version of it. For example I sold my red east west when I bought my red Jumbo. I sold my caviar clutch because I wanted a patent version, etc.

I only sell a Chanel bag if Im going to be replacing it with a bigger or better version of it. For example I sold my red east west when I bought my red Jumbo. I sold my caviar clutch because I wanted a patent version, etc.
I am the same- but now I will only buy Chanel peices that I am 100% sure of and have done my research here. I will no longer buy on impulse- because I usually regret it and end up selling it at a loss :tdown: