Which is your favorite city in the world?

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
Which is your favorite city in the world that you've been to and why?

Since I have visited hundreds of cities n 42 countries, it's a bit difficult to decide. At this moment in my life, I can definitely say that I'm a MEGACITY girl lol!

My favorite city in each major continent is:

Asia: TOKYO
It's a megacity but it's so orderly and clean. It's totally an exotic place for me (even though I'm Asian) and I love Japanese food.

Europe: PARIS
I visit Paris several times a year to hang out. I just love strolling around Paris and enjoying the architecture and people watching.

North America: NEW YORK CITY
I love the buzzling life of Manhattan and all the culture, museums, theater, shops, restaurants and diversity in the city.

South America: BUENOS AIRES
I simply love Buenos Aires and it has so much to offer such as the theater, museums and MEAT lol!!!

:smile:

Well I have never traveled outside of the US (just Mexico and Canada), but I have to say that my fav city is Vegas. I have lived there before and LOVED IT!! My Mom's family all still live there and that is a big part why I think it's my all time fav place : )

Paris.

I grew up there. Fell in love for the first time there. Had my first heartbreak there. Came into my own there. In short, I became a woman in Paris and my heart will always be there.

I've been just about everywhere so its a tough call.

N. America- Toronto
S. America- Buenos Aires
Europe- Berlin (though london and paris tie for 2nd)
Africa- Cape Town
Middle East- Tel Aviv
Asia- Hong Kong
Australlia- Sydney

Paris---I love their Museums, Monuments/Palaces, & Pastries.
Rome---Besides the ancient ruins, gelato and the vibe. I find the people more friendly than Paris---no offense to anyone--just my experience.
Venice---just like a fairytale---very picturesque

Canterbury, England- because I studied abroad there and I'm obsessed
London- spent so much time there when I was abroad that it feels like my second home, I can probably navigate it better than my own city!
New York City- amazing atmosphere, plus it has everything you could ever want!
Venice- picture perfect except for the pigeons in St. Mark's...ew